Below you will find NEET 2019
Cutoff for MBBS, BDS of Government and Private Colleges. The official authority will release the cutoff marks along with the publication of the result. Based on the cutoff marks, the students will be selected for the further rounds of admission. Only those students who have scored more than or up to the cutoff marks will be considered as qualified. The NEET Cutoff 2019 will be issued in the online mode and can be checked here soon after its official availability.
About the Exam:-
• NEET or National eligibility cum entrance test is the reputed and All India level medical entrance examination.
• Usually, this exam is scheduled in the month of May every year.
• The scores of this exam are accepted by almost all the top – ranking medical institutes in the country.
• Being the national and reputed examination, it requires the vibrant and dynamic preparation. Also, it is considered among one of the toughest entrance examinations in India.
All the WHATs:
• The cutoff is annotated as the minimum marks which the candidates will have to score in the entrance exam so as to qualify the same
• The students will be shortlisted for the next round of admission only on the basis of the NEET Cutoff 2019.
• It will be issued in the terms of marks and ranks. Only those students who will secure more than or up to the cutoff marks will be considered for the ranking purpose and get the place in the merit list.
• The cutoff for the exam shall be released by considering the various influential parameters.
• These parameters or factors can make the cutoff totally unpredictable.
• The small change in these determining factors can bring the drastic change in the cutoff marks.
• For the sake of simplicity, some of the factors are listed here for the students:
Previous year cutoff marks
Hardness level of the exam paper
Performance of the students
Availability of seats
Average and the lowest scores in the exam
Total number of exam takers
Previous Year stats:
• It is important for the students to go through the previous year cutoff marks so as to get the approximate idea of the NEET Cutoff 2019.
• The cutoff will be released soon till then the students can check the preceding year’s cutoff marks.
Category - Marks range
Others 685 – 468
Other – PH 466 – 214
OBC 468 – 465
OBC – PH 213 – 210
SC 468 – 352
SC – PH 209 – 130
ST 466 – 303
ST – PH 213 – 118