Narsee Monjee Aptitude Test is one of the leading and reputed management entrance exams in the country which opens the doors to the leading management programs in India. It selects the top talents of the country and impart them admission to the various MBA programs. Basically, this test is scheduled from October to December every year. In order to appear in the test, the students need to carry the NMAT Admit Card 2020 which will be available only after booking the slot for the test.
• As this aptitude test will continue from 4 October 2019 to 17 December 2019, therefore, the students will get an opportunity to schedule their test as per their convenience.
• The slots will be booked on the basis of the first come first serve basis. Therefore, the students are advised to register them at their earliest.
• The students can select only from the available slots.
• Once the slots have been booked, the students will never change or modify the same. Therefore, the students need to pay extreme attention while selecting their test slot.
• Test takers will be allowed to schedule their test only during the test scheduling window.
• Test takers will also receive the confirmation email soon after scheduling their slot.
• It is important for the students to know that the official authority will not responsible for the non – receipt of the confirmation mail.
How to Download?
• Soon after booking the slot, the students will be able to download the NMAT Hall Ticket .
• The direct link to book the slot and download the admit card is published here.
• There, the students will have to furnish the important details in the online form such as:
• On entering these details, the students will be able to view their admit card appeared on the display screen. The applicants are advised to download the same and get it printed.
Information it carries:
The admit card will present the following important details:
• Student’s name
• Student’s photograph
• NMAT ID
• Father’s name
• Test date and time
• Test center details
• Other exam related instructions
• The photo of the candidate on the admit card must be clearly visible. In the case, it is not clear or blank then the students are advised to contact the help desk.
• The students will have to make sure that TA signs this document at the test center
• Along with the NMAT Admit Card, the students will have to bring other id proof so as to confirm their identity.
• The students will have to retained this official document safely till the end of the admission process.