Soon after the completion of the Narsee Monjee aptitude test, the official authority will release the result for the students. It presents the student’s performance in the terms of marks obtained in the aptitude test. Narsee Monjee aptitude test is one of the reputed entrance examinations which select the most appropriate students for the next rounds of selection.
How to Check?
• The official authority will announce the result only in the online mode and hence, the students should know the procedure to check the same.
• The declaration of result is then followed by the case discussion round and personal interview.
• Only those students who will qualify the entrance exam are considered as eligible for the next selection rounds and get the place in the merit list.
• An extreme care is taken while declaring the result and, therefore, the declared result will be the final one and should be accepted by all.
• The direct link to check the NMAT
Result 2021 will be published here soon. In order to check the result easily, the candidates need to click the link which will take them to the result official page.
• There, the students will have enter the basic details such as:
Other asked details (if any)
• Once the submission of the details is over, the students will be shown the copy of the result on the display screen. But this is possible only if the entered details are exact and accurate.
• The aspirants are suggested to download or save the result as it will be beneficial for the future reference.
• The merit list or rank list will be issued by the official authority. It indicates the names and other details of the qualified students.
• Based on this merit list, the students will be called for the next round of selection i.e. case discussion and personal interview.
• This list will be released soon after the publication of the NMAT Score Card 2021.
• It indicates the performance of the students in the entrance exam in the terms of rank.
• The selection criteria will be entirely based on the merit only.
• Canvassing, in any form for admission will automatically disqualifies the candidate.
• All matters of dispute will be subject to the legal jurisdiction of Mumbai only.
• The students can check and download the merit list soon after its official availability.