Below you will find Odisha JEE MBA 2022 Admit Card, Download Odisha JEE MBA Hall Ticket 2022. Odisha JEE MBA is one of the renowned MBA entrance examinations which is usually scheduled in the month of May every year. In order to appear in the entrance examination, the students will have to carry the official document i.e. the admit card. The official authority will issue the Odisha JEE MBA Admit Card 2022 to only those applicants who have properly registered them on or before the stipulated date.
Events - Date
Availability of admit card - April 2022
Date of exam - May 2022
How to Download?
• The Admit Card of Odisha JEE MBA 2022 will be published only in the online mode, therefore, downloading is the sole way to obtain the same.
• The student has to download two copies of the admit card which must be endorsed by the proctor of the examination center for allowing the student to appear in the exam.
• The direct link to download the admit card will be published here soon after its official availability. This link will take the students to the official page of the admit card.
• There, the students need to furnish some of the essential details such as:
User ID/ Registration number
• On entering these details, the Odisha JEE MBA Admit Card will be appeared on the display screen. The students will have to download the soft copy of the admit card and save on the computer.
• Next, the candidates need to get the print of the admit card on the A4 size plain white sheet.
• Downloading of the admit card is not enough for the students. After obtaining the admit card, it is the high time to verify all the details printed on this official document.
• The Odisha JEE MBA 2022 Admit Card should contain all the essential details regarding the candidate and the exam. Also, the particulars such as the name of the applicant, date of birth, category and gender should be similar to those as mentioned in the application form.
• If the admit card has any kind of discrepancy or any information missing or any kind of spelling mistake then the student will have to contact the official authority for the necessary alterations.
• Request for alteration or modifications in the admit card will be entertained only for the limited duration of time.
• The students will have to keep the admit card duly signed by the invigilator until she takes final admission in the university/ college/ institution.
• A photograph identical to the one pasted on the confirmation slip must be kept with the student during examination.
• One copy of the Odisha JEE MBA Admit Card duly signed by the proctor must be submitted at the examination hall and the other should be preserved by the student. However, the submitted admit card will be examined at the later stages to validate the authenticity.
• No complaints regarding the non – downloading of the admit card will be entertained by the official authority once the entrance exam is over.