Below you will find Odisha JEE MBA 2022 Application Form, Registration Procedure and Fee. The Odisha JEE MBA or popularly known as OJEE MBA is the prominent entrance examination which is usually scheduled in May every year. This exam will be organized to select the most deserving students for the admission to the various management courses. In order to take this exam, the students need to fill the application form first. The official authority will release the Odisha JEE MBA Application Form 2022 in the online mode and the students need to complete the same within the given period of time. Once the dates have been passed, the students will be unable to fill the application form as the links will be expired.
• Before filling up the application form, the students must have the scanned photo, signature, and left thumb impression.
• The photograph should be color and without cap or goggles.
• It should be noted that Polaroid photographs will be not acceptable.
• The students with unclear photograph are liable to be rejected.
• The applicants may keep minimum 6 – 8 identical photographs for the further use.
• Spectacles are allowed only if used regularly.
How to Complete?
• The students are required to submit only single Application Form of Odisha JEE MBA 2022. More than one application form will not be entertained by the exam authority.
• Only authenticated information is to be entered in the application form as these details will be used throughout the admission process.
• The direct link to fill the application form will be published here soon after its official release. The students need to click the link to reach the official page of the application form.
• First of all, the students will have to choose the correct application form i.e. C.
• After selecting the desired application form, the students will have to enter some of the basic information in order to complete the first step of the Odisha JEE MBA Application Form 2022. The essential details will comprise of:
Test city preference
Password (for further login)
Contact information etc.
• After entering the details, the students need to click the submit button provided at the bottom of the page.
• On submitting these details, the students will get the registration number/ application number. This is the user id for the students and will be used for the further login.
• Next, the students will then have to upload the scanned image of the photo, signature, and left thumb impression as per the official guidelines.
• After uploading the images successfully, the students will then have to proceed towards the next step of the Odisha JEE MBA Application Form 2022 i.e. payment. The applicants need to remit the application fee of Rs 1000 by choosing the appropriate mode of payment.
• After the successful submission of the fee, the students will have to print the confirmation page.
• The student’s application form must be completed in all aspects otherwise, it is liable to be rejected without any notice.
• The students can make the payment of the application fee through debit card/ credit card (VISA/ Master/ maestro card).
• The applicants can also download the e – challan for the payment. After printing the challan, the students will go to any branch of SBI.