The Result of Odisha JEE MBA 2019 is expected to be published in the month of June 2019. It presents the student’s performance in the joint entrance exam conducted by the official authority. It is the most reputed management entrance exam which aims at imparting the admission to the various management programs. The result will be announced in the online mode and the students can check their result here soon after its official availability.
How to Check?
• The official authority will release the result only in the online mode and, therefore, the students should know the procedure to check the same.
• An utmost care is taken while scrutinizing the answer sheets of the students and hence, the declared result will be the final one. Also, in any matter, the decision of the board shall be the final and binding.
• The direct link to check the result will be available here soon after its official availability. The students will just have to click the link so as to reach the official page of the result.
• On the destination page, the students will have to enter the essential information in the online form. The details comprise of:
Other asked details (if any)
• On the submission of these details, the students will be able to see their Odisha JEE MBA Score Card 2019 on the screen.
• The aspirants are suggested to download the result and keep it safe for the future reference.
Issue of Marks:
• The students who are desirous in knowing their subject – wise marks will have to make a written request.
• Along with the written request, the students should also enclose the demand draft of Rs 400 drawn in the favor of OJEE.
• This written request and demand draft must reach the OJEE office within 10 days of the publication of the Odisha JEE MBA Result 2019. After this time duration, no such requests will be entertained.
Re – totaling and Review:
• It should be noted by the students that the response sheets of the students are all machine evaluated and adequate care is taken to make the same error – free.
• Based on the evaluation, a merit list for the qualified candidates will be published.
• No mark sheets will be released in general.
• A student may, however, request for re – addition/ re – totaling with the fee of Rs 500 in the shape of the demand draft.
• The demand draft must reach the OJEE office within the 7 days of the publication of the Odisha JEE MBA 2019 Result. After this time duration, no requests will be processed by the official authority.
• However, re – evaluation of the answer sheets is not permissible under any circumstance.
• A committee will manually verify the results and, therefore, it will be the final and binding on the student.