Below you will find Punjab MET 2020
Application Form, Registration Procedure and Fee. Punjab MET is the management entrance test conducted by Punjab University usually in the month of March every year. A large number of students participate in this exam with the objective to get enrollment in the management courses. In order to appear in the entrance test, the students will have to register them first by filling the application form. The official authority will release the Punjab MET Application Form 2020 in the month of December every year.
Punjab MET Application Form 2020 – Important Dates:
Events - Dates
Registration opens - January 2020
Registration closes - February 2020
The last date to send the print of the application form - March 2020
Date of exam - March 2020
• The students should keep all the essential details ready before making any entry in the Punjab MET Application Form 2020.
• A valid email id and mobile number is the must while registering as the communication regarding the exam will be done only via this medium.
• The students should scan their recent photo and signature as per the official guidelines.
• Only the high – quality images will be accepted by the official authority.
• The photo should be taken in the professional studio.
• The student’s face must be clearly visible and not covered with scarf and hairs.
How to Complete?
• The Application Form of Punjab MET 2020
will be released only in the online mode and the students need to fill the form online.
• Only the genuine details are needed to fill in the application form as these details will be used throughout the admission process.
• The students are advised to read the instructions first before filling the application form. It should be filled only as per the official guidelines.
• The students should complete the application form within the specific time limit otherwise, the links will be expired and the students will be unable to fill the form.
• The direct link to complete the Punjab MET Application Form 2020 will be published here soon after its official release.
• In order to initiate the process, the students will have to register them first by providing the necessary information such as:
Mobile number etc
• Soon after submitting these details, the students will receive the login id and password which will be needed for the further login.
• Now, the student can log in their account with the help of the login credentials and take the printout of the bank slip.
• After printing the bank slip, the students will have to remit the application fee at any branch of SBI minimum one day after the printing of the bank slip.
• After the remittance of the fee, the students need to log in again after 24 hours and upload scanned image of photo and signature and fill other sections of the Punjab MET 2020 Application Form.
• The students are required to complete each and every section of the application form such as:
Contact information etc
• After filling the section, the students are required to lock them. Once after locking the section, the students will not be allowed to change any information in that section.
• After completing the application form online, the students will then have to take the print of the form and submit the same to the official address of the university.
• Incomplete application forms are liable to be rejected by the official authority.
Punjab MET Application Fee:-
For general category students - Rs 1925
For SC/ ST - Rs 965
Punjab MET or popularly known as the PU MET is one of the renowned management entrance tests. This test is usually conducted in the month of March every year with the purpose to impart admission in the management courses. In order to appear in the entrance test, the students will have the Punjab MET Admit Card 2020 which is issued by the Punjab University. Only the registered students will be able to download this hall ticket.
How to Download?
• The admit card is the official document which will be generated only in the online mode. The students will have to download this document as per the official schedule.
• The students should stick to the official dates regarding its release. Once the dates have been passed, the links will be deactivated and the students will be unable to download this hall ticket.
• The direct link to obtain the Punjab MET Admit Card will be published here soon after its official availability. The students need to click the link so as to reach the admit card official page.
• There, the students will have to submit some of the essential information asked in the online form such as:
• On adding these details, the students will be shown a copy of admit card on the display screen. Finally, be pressing the save or download button, the students can save this soft copy on the computer system
• After obtaining the soft copy of the admit card, the students can get it printed and bring on the exam day.
Important Information mentioned on the admit card:
The Admit Card of Punjab MET 2017 will have the following information:
• Name of the student
• Photo and signature of the student
• Roll number for exam
• Date and time for the MET
• Application number
• Reporting time
• Test center’s name and address
• Other exam related instructions
• It is the prime duty of the students to check the important details mentioned on the admit card. The details should be correct and error – free. The particulars such as the name of the student, date of birth, gender etc should be identical to the ones mentioned on the application form.
• If any kind of flaw is found on the Punjab MET Admit Card then it is the responsibility of the students to contact the official authority and request for the necessary modifications.
• The candidates will be admitted to the test only on the production of the admit card at the test center.