The Cutoff of Punjab MET
will be released along with the announcement of the result. This is termed as the lowest marks which the students will have to obtain in the entrance test so as to qualify the same. The official authority will issue the cutoff only in the online mode. The students can check the cutoff marks here soon after its official availability.
About the Exam:
• Punjab University organizes the management entrance test every year i.e. the Punjab MET or PU MET.
• This exam will be conducted in March 2020 with the sole purpose to offer admission in the various MBA programs.
• This is one of the reputed and renowned entrance exams and a large number of aspirants take this test every year.
About the Cutoff:-
• First of all, the students need to know the exact definition of the cutoff. It is termed as the minimum possible marks which are required to obtain by the students in the entrance examination.
• It will be issued either in the terms of marks or in the terms of rank as per the requirement of the exam.
• It is known to everyone that the total number of students who take the entrance exam is much more than the seats available. Therefore, in order to demarcate the students for the next round of admission, the official authority will release Punjab MET
• Another purpose of releasing cutoff is that it is the basic selection criteria used by the authority to prepare the merit list for the students. Only those students who secured more than or up to the cutoff marks will be considered for the ranking purpose.
• The official authority will release the cutoff marks after the careful analysis of the various important aspects. These factors or parameters are influential in nature and greatly affect the cutoff marks.
• For the sake of convenience, some of the influential factors are mentioned here.
Last year cut off trends
Performance of the students
Lowest and average scores in the exam
Complexity level of the question paper
Terms related to it:
• Actual Cutoff:- The name itself depicts the meaning. It is the cutoff which will be released by the official authority of the exam. It is the actual Punjab MET Cutoff 2020. It is unquestionable and unchallengeable in any situation.
• Expected Cutoff:- This is the fade picture of the cutoff marks. It is issued by the unofficial sources such as educational portals, reputed coaching institutes, and education experts. This is released just for reference.
Punjab MET or popularly known as the PU MET is one of the renowned management entrance tests. This test is usually conducted in the month of March every year with the purpose to impart admission in the management courses. In order to appear in the entrance test, the students will have the Punjab MET Admit Card 2020 which is issued by the Punjab University. Only the registered students will be able to download this hall ticket.
How to Download?
• The admit card is the official document which will be generated only in the online mode. The students will have to download this document as per the official schedule.
• The students should stick to the official dates regarding its release. Once the dates have been passed, the links will be deactivated and the students will be unable to download this hall ticket.
• The direct link to obtain the Punjab MET Admit Card will be published here soon after its official availability. The students need to click the link so as to reach the admit card official page.
• There, the students will have to submit some of the essential information asked in the online form such as:
• On adding these details, the students will be shown a copy of admit card on the display screen. Finally, be pressing the save or download button, the students can save this soft copy on the computer system
• After obtaining the soft copy of the admit card, the students can get it printed and bring on the exam day.
Important Information mentioned on the admit card:
The Admit Card of Punjab MET 2020 will have the following information:
• Name of the student
• Photo and signature of the student
• Roll number for exam
• Date and time for the MET
• Application number
• Reporting time
• Test center’s name and address
• Other exam related instructions
• It is the prime duty of the students to check the important details mentioned on the admit card. The details should be correct and error – free. The particulars such as the name of the student, date of birth, gender etc should be identical to the ones mentioned on the application form.
• If any kind of flaw is found on the Punjab MET Admit Card then it is the responsibility of the students to contact the official authority and request for the necessary modifications.
• The candidates will be admitted to the test only on the production of the admit card at the test center.