The counselling will be scheduled only for those students who have qualified the Symbiosis national aptitude test and have their name in the merit list. It will be held only once and the students need to attend the same as per the official schedule. It is the prime responsibility of the students to get updated with the official dates.
SNAP Counselling 2019 – Stages:
• The counseling process will be organized so as to offer the final admission to the qualified students.
• There are various stages which are associated with the SNAP Counselling 2019. The students need to undergo each and every stage so as to get the final enrollment in the management courses.
• Stage 1: Online Registration The first stage of the counselling procedure is the registration process. The qualified students will have to register them so as to participate in the counseling procedure. At this stage, the candidates need to pay the registration fee so as to confirm the registration.
• Stage 2: Choice filling and locking: This is the second stage of the counselling. At this stage, the students need to fill their choices regarding the course available to them. Choices should be made very carefully. After making the choices, the students need to lock the same. No alterations shall be made once after locking the choices.
• Final Seat Allotment: This is the third and final stage of the SNAP Counselling 2019. The final seat will be allotted to the students on the basis of their rank in the merit list, their preferences for the courses and the availability of seats at that rank. Once the seat allotment is done, the students will have to undergo document verification round.
SNAP 2019 Selection Procedure – Detailed Description:
• The selection procedure is the three – step process. This procedure is decided by the official authority so as to avail the final admission to the most deserving and suitable students in the postgraduate management courses.
• The first step is the entrance examination. The students need to appear and qualify the Symbiosis national aptitude test so as to proceed towards the next rounds of selection.
• Group Exercise (GE): The next round of selection as per the SNAP Selection Procedure 2019 is the Group Exercise or group discussion round. This is totally the elimination round which only selects the most suitable candidates that really deserves the same and eliminates the rest. In order to qualify this round, the students need to get updated with the current topics so as to make the better discussion. Basically, it is the process to screen the student’s potential and their skills. Also, the students should have excellent communication skills so as to clear this tough round.
• PI – WAT: Next and the final round of SNAP Selection Procedure 2019 are the personal interaction and written ability test round. The student should prepare for the same in advance so as to qualify this round with good percentile. Basically, it is the face to face interview so as to test the student’s interpersonal skills. Only this round can enroll the student in the Symbiosis University and its participating institutes. If the student fails to qualify this round then the whole hard work of the student will get wasted.
• After conducting these rounds, the official authority will release the merit list for the finally qualified students. Now, the merit list will be based on the parameters like entrance exam, group exercise, personal interaction, and WAT. Each and every round of selection has its own importance and plays the vital role in the final enrollment of the student.