SSC CGL is one of the reputed national level recruitment examinations in the country. This exam is organized every year with the objective to offer recruitment. To take this exam, the students need to apply for the same. It is expected that the official authority will release the SSC CGL Application Form 2018 in the month of May 2018. The candidates are recommended that they should ascertain their eligibility before applying for the same.
Events - Dates
Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 25.07.2018- 20.08.2018
Date of Tier-II: To be notified later
Date of Tier-III (Descriptive): To be notified later
Date of Tier-IV (Skill test): To be notified later
• Before filling the application form, the candidates need to keep all the details ready.
• The applicants need to have the scanned image of photo and signature as per the official guidelines.
• The scanned files should be in the JPEG format
• The digital size of the scanned photo should be less than 12 kb and greater than 4 kb.
• The size of the scanned signature should be less than 12kb and greater than 1 kb.
• The scanned photo must be clear and crisp and should be taken in the professional studio.
• Blurred images are strictly not accepted by the official authority under any circumstance.
• It is expected that the photo should clearly recognize the candidate at the time of the exam.
How to Complete?
• The information entered in the SSC CGL
Registration Form 2018 should be correct and genuine as this will be used throughout the selection procedure.
• To fill the application form, the candidates can make the use of the direct link which will be published here soon.
• The registration comprises of two parts and the applicants need to complete the same on or before the stipulated date.
• In the part 1 registration, the candidates need to fill the basic information as asked in the form such as:
Test city preference
Contact information etc
• On inserting these details in the form, the candidates will be prompted to check the details before the final submission.
• On verifying the entered details, the candidates need to press the ‘I agree’ button. It should be remembered that no alterations will be possible once after the final submission of the SSC CGL Application Form 2018.
• Soon after submitting the form, the page containing the registration number will be appeared on the screen. The aspirants are required to note the number and keep it safe.
• After completing the part 1 of the registration, the candidates need to pay the application fee by using the appropriate payment method.
• After the payment, the candidates will continue with the part 2 of the registration. In this, the aspirants will have to enter their fee payment details and upload the scanned image of photo and signature.
• Emails will be received by the applicants soon after the completion of the part 2 registration. The copy of the email should be kept safe and secure.
For male candidates of general category - Rs 100
Female candidates/ SC/ ST - No application fee