The cutoff is termed as the lowest marks which the candidates need to obtain in the exam so as to qualify the same. It will be published by the exam official body i.e. staff selection commission in the online mode. Only those candidates who will score more than the cutoff marks are permitted to join the next level of selection. This is the national level recruitment examination and every year, a countless number of students participate in the same. Therefore, to select the most deserving students, the official authority will release the cutoff marks.
About the Exam:-
• SSC Combined graduate level or commonly known as SSC CGL is considered among the best and the most reputed recruitment examinations in the country.
• Staff selection commission i.e. SSC is the official authority for this examination.
• This exam aims at recruiting the deserving candidates to the wide range of available posts.
• Well, the cutoff is not the new word to anyone. Basically, it can be defined as the least possible marks which are essential to obtain by the candidates so as to join the next level.
• The cutoff is published by the official authority by considering various factors and, therefore, it will be declared once. Any request for re – considering or altering the same will not be processed under any circumstance. In the nutshell, it is totally unquestionable and unchallengeable.
• This is the prime selection criteria for the students based on which they will be shortlisted for the next round of selection.
• The official authority will release the SSC CGL
Cutoff 2019 either in the terms of rank or marks or both as per their requirement.
Factors affecting the same:-
• The cutoff is used to select the number of students for the next round and hence, it is not declared randomly.
• Various factors will be considered while releasing the cutoff marks. These factors are sometimes known as the game changer elements.
• A small change in the same can produce the drastic change in the SSC CGL 2019 Cutoff.
• Not all, but some of the factors are discussed here for the sake of knowledge.
Total number of candidates
Number of vacancies
Previous year cutoff marks
Hardness level of the exam
Performance of the candidates in the exam
Previous Year Statistics:-
• For 2015:-
Category - Cutoff marks
General - 102.25
SC - 80.25
ST - 74.25
OBC - 89.5