Soon after the completion of the exam, the official authority will disclose the result for the students. This result basically presents the performance of the candidates in this recruitment examination. The staff selection commission will issue the SSC CGL Result 2019 in the online mode which will be available here soon after its official publication. As the exam will be held in the different tiers, therefore, the separate result will be issued for the same. Only those students who have cleared the first tier will be allowed to join the next one and so on.
How to Check?
• The official authority i.e. Staff Selection Commission will publish the result online which will be available here soon after its official release.
• An utmost care is taken while scrutinizing the candidate’s response sheets and, therefore, the declared result will be the final one and no alterations will be done in the same.
• To check the SSC CGL Score Card 2019, the students can use the direct link which will be published here soon.
• It is expected that the result will be available in the pdf format. So, the candidates need to click the available link and the result will appear on the display screen.
• It is important that the candidate’s system must have the pdf related software so as to open the result file on the same.
• The candidates can save the result by downloading the same as it will be beneficial for the future reference.
• Soon after the declaration of the result, the official authority will issue the merit list for the students.
• The commission will recommend the candidates in the merit list based on their marks in the recruitment examination and preference exercised for the different posts.
• This merit list assigns the rank to the shortlisted candidates based on which the aspirants will be called for the final selection round.
• The merit list is totally based on the announced SSC CGL
• The candidates can check the merit list soon after its official release.
While preparing the merit list, if the tie occurs between two students then the same can be resolved by applying the tie – breaking steps one after another.
• First of all, the total marks in the written examination will be considered
• If still the tie remains then the candidate’s scores in tier 2 will be taken into consideration.
• Thirdly, the tie can be resolved by considering the marks in the tier 1 examination.
• If still, the tie persists between the candidates, then their age will be preferred and the older candidate will be placed higher.
• Finally, this dilemma can be eradicated by using the alphabetical order of their names.