SSC i.e. staff selection commission organizes the several recruitment examinations every year. It basically aims to offer the wide recruitment to the deserving candidates. Combined graduate level examination is one of the top – level recruitment examinations. It will be held at all India level and hence, the competition is quite tougher for the candidates. The official authority will organize SSC CGL Selection Procedure 2022 so as to select the really deserving and commendable candidates for the final recruitment.
The selection procedure involves the following stages:
• Tier 1
• Tier 2
• Tier 3: Descriptive test
• Tier 4: Computer proficiency test/ skill test/ document verification round
• It should be noticed that the selection procedure will be held only once and the candidates need to get updated with the official schedule.
• If the candidate fails to attend the first tier then he will have to wait for the next year so as to participate in the selection procedure.
• The detailed description of the SSC CGL
Selection Procedure 2022 is mentioned here for the candidates.
• This is the first level of the selection procedure. All the candidates who are eligible for the exam can participate in the same.
• This stage is treated as only qualifying and tests the basic understanding of the candidates.
• This exam is objective in nature and consists of 200 marks in total.
• It is used to screen the candidates for the next tier. Only those candidates who will qualify the tier 1 examination are permitted to join the tier 2 of the selection procedure.
• The students will be considered as qualified only if they will be able to score more than the cutoff marks
• Tier 2 is the second stage of the SSC CGL Recruitment Procedure 2022.
• Like tier 1, it is also objective type examination in which multiple options will be available for each question.
• It will comprise the four papers in total. The total exam will be of 800 marks.
• 2 hours will be given to solve each and every paper.
• Paper 1 and paper 2 are compulsory for all the categories of the post.
• Paper 3 is applicable to the candidates who are applying for the post of the statistical investigator and compiler.
• Paper 4 is for those who will apply for the post of assistant audit officer.
• Those candidates who will qualify this stage are eligible to participate in the next round of selection i.e. Tier 3.
Tier 3: Descriptive Test:
• This is the new stage which is recently added to the Selection Procedure of SSC CGL 2022.
• This is descriptive type examination for the students.
• This paper is basically organized to test the writing skills of the candidate which are necessary for the government jobs.
• The candidates need to qualify this tier so as to proceed further towards the last stage of the selection procedure.
Tier 4: CPT/ Skill Test
• The final and fourth stage of the selection procedure is the computer proficiency test or skill test.
• In this stage, the candidate’s skills will be tested by the official authority.
• The skill test will be held either at the commission’s regional offices or at the other centers as decided by the official authority.
Final Selection of the candidates:
• Soon after the completion of these tiers, the official authority will publish the final merit list for the students.
• Based on the merit list, the aspirants will be get recruited.
• The candidates can check the merit list soon after its official publication.
• The merit list will be prepared by considering the candidate’s performance in all tiers of the selection procedure.