SSC CHSL is one of the reputed recruitment examinations in the country. Those candidates who wish to take the exam must have to bring their admit card at the assigned test center. The official authority will upload this official document for the registered students. The SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019 will be issued in the online mode and will be available here for downloading soon after its official release.
How to Download?
• Admit card is the necessary official document which the students should carry in the examination hall.
• The admission certificates will be available only in the online mode and the downloading is the sole way to get the same.
• To obtain the admit card, the candidates can follow the direct link which will be available here soon.
• In order to download the admit card, the candidates need to add the essential information as asked in the online form. The details will comprise of:
Other asked details (if any)
• On furnishing these details, the aspirants can view their admit card which will appear on the display screen.
• The candidates are required to download the copy of the admit card and take the print of the same on the white sheet.
Important information mentioned on the admit card:
The admission certificate or admit card will have the following information:
• Name of the holder
• Test date and time
• Photo and signature of the candidate
• Test center’s name and details
• Reporting time
• Father’s name
• Roll number for the exam
• Other exam related instructions
• Soon after obtaining the admit card, it is the prime duty of the candidates to verify the accuracy of the details present on the same.
• It is important that the SSC CHSL
2019 Hall Ticket should be free from any type of discrepancy. However, if any type of flaw is found on the same, then the candidates need to contact the official authority to report this problem.
• The details present on the admit card should be clearly visible.
• Do not deface, mutilate, distort, or damage the admit card as it is the official document and should be kept in the proper conditions.
• There are various checkpoints where the candidate needs to present his or her admit card. Hence, it is recommended to keep more than one copies of the same.