The staff selection commission is all set to organize the selection procedure for the students. With the release of notification, the anxiety among the students also increases to know about the selection procedure. This SSC CHSL Selection Procedure 2018 aims at offering the recruitment to the most deserving and commendable candidates. It is level – wise process where the candidate can join the next level only and only if he has qualified the previous one.
The selection procedure comprises of the three stages which are mentioned here:
• Tier 1
• Tier 2: Descriptive examination
• Tier 3: Skill test
Description in Detail:-
• In order to join the next tier, the candidates need to qualify the previous one.
• The selection procedure will be organized as per the official schedule released by the authority. It is the duty of the candidates to get updates with the official dates.
• The detailed description of each and every tier is mentioned here.
• This is the first stage of the selection procedure which screens the candidate for the next round of selection.
• This is the objective – type examination in which the multiple choices are given for each question.
• The candidates will get approximately 75 minutes to finish this examination. No extra time will be allotted.
• It will consist of four parts and will be of total 200 marks.
• Negative marking is applicable and hence, the candidate is suggested to attempt only those questions on which he is confident.
• The questions in this exam will be set in both English and Hindi language.
• Only those candidates who will qualify this tier are permitted to join the next stage of the selection.
Tier 2: Descriptive Paper:
• The next tier of the SSC CHSL
Recruitment Procedure 2018 is the descriptive type examination.
• This is the pen paper mode examination in which the candidates will get one hour to finish the same.
• Basically, this exam will test the writing skills of the candidates which are necessary for the government jobs.
• This paper will comprise of writing an essay, letter or application within the given time.
• The minimum qualifying marks in tier 2 will be 33%. Only those candidates who have scored the marks more than minimum qualifying marks shall be permitted to join the next level.
• The performance of the candidate in tier 2 will be included while preparing the merit list.
• The paper will have to be written either in Hindi or English.
Tier 3: Skill Test
• This is the last and the final stage of the SSC CHSL 2018 Selection Procedure. Only those candidates who have qualified the previous tier shall be permitted to join this stage of selection.
• Basically, it will be skill test or typing test as per the qualifications of the candidate. This is totally qualifying in nature.
• Only those candidates who will qualify the skill test are eligible for being recommended for appointment as per their position in the merit list.
Final Merit List:
• Based on the candidate’s performance in these tiers, the official authority will prepare the merit list for the qualified students.
• Allocation of the aspirants will be made to the user department depending upon their merit position and options exercised by them.