The Admit Card of SSC GD Constable 2019 is expected to be issued in the month of June 2019. The admit card is the official document which will be given only for those students who have registered themselves before the due date. The students need to carry the hall ticket to the assigned examination center or else they shall not be permitted to appear in the entrance exam. The admit card will be released in the online mode for those candidates who will fill application form via online mode and admit cards will be sent to the students who will apply via offline mode.
• The Staff selection commission publishes official notification for the posts of Constable in central forces every year.
• It is a recruitment test conducted by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) to recruit GD constable in posts of CAPFs and Rifleman (Assam Rifles).
How to Download?
The students need to know the steps to download the hall ticket as it will be uploaded only in the online mode. The students can download this official certificate easily by using the link which will be published here soon. The steps to download the Hall Ticket of SSC GD Constable 2019 are mentioned here for the students:
• To start the process, the candidates need to visit the official website of SSC.
• There they will get a link related to Admit Card. Click on that.
• Then, the students are required to fill following necessary details which will be loaded on the computer screen. The details are:
• After entering the above details, the Admit Card of SSC GD Constable 2019 will get displayed on the computer screen.
• Finally, candidates must download the soft copy of the admit card and get it printed on the A4 size sheet.
Information Mentioned on Admit Card:-
The students must know the information given on the hall card such as:
• Students Name
• Roll Number
• Exam center
• Test Timing & Date
• Application Form Number
• Reporting time
• Language of the question paper
• Recent passport size Photo and Signature of the student etc
• The students are recommended to keep the hall ticket in the good state as the mutilated or distorted admit card will not be accepted by the proctor.
• The hall ticket will be sent via post only for those students who will apply through offline mode.
• The candidates who will fill application form via online mode can avail their admit card by downloading it from its official website.
• The aspirants have to show their e-card on the demand of the proctor every time.
• The SSC GD Constable 2019 Admit Card is the important document which should be kept safe till the end of the final selection process.
• The applicants are advised not to make any change or modification on the printed hall ticket.