The official authority i.e. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will release the application form in the online as well as offline mode. Only candidates from J&K, North-Eastern States and LWE affected area can apply via offline mode. Candidates who wish to take the entrance exam for the same can fill the application form soon after its release. Before filling the application form, the student must check their eligibility criteria. All interested candidates who hold the eligibility criteria for SSC GD constable posts they can fill application form via online and offline mode.
About the Exam:-
• SSC GD Constable stands for Staff Selection Commission General Duty Constable.
• SSC GD Constable is a national level test organized to recruit GD constable in ITBPF, BSF, CISF, CRPF and SSB and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles.
How to fill?
The candidates are suggested to read the form filling instructions carefully and accordingly fill the application form to avoid its rejection. So read the information carefully. The applicants can fill the form by accessing the link which will be hosted here soon.
The steps to fill the application form are given below:
• Initially, you have to Visit the official website of SSC.
• Then click on the registration link of SSC GD Constable 2018 Application Form.
• After that click on the Part I Registration.
• The candidate should read all the instructions cautiously and after satisfying the given norms click on the yes button at the end of the page.
• Fill the Online Registration Form of SSC GD Constable 2018 with required factual and genuine details.
• Submit the form and then a unique registration ID gets generated, keep it safe.
• Then click on the Part II Registration and log in with the given generated Registration ID.
• Pay the application fee through E-challan or Net Banking or Credit/ Debit Card.
• Then carefully fill all other necessary details and choose the examination center and the medium.
• Then upload Photograph and Signature (Scanned) according to the provided instructions.
• Recheck all the data that you have filled prior to the final submission of Application Form of SSC GD Constable 2018.
• After all the process take the hard copy of the application form and keep it safe.
• The applicants must satisfy all the eligibility norms prior to Application Form filling process.
• The applicant should submit the only one application form as more than one application form from the same candidate is liable to be rejected.
• The applicants must fill the Application Form with correct data as no editing or change will be allowed in it at any later stage.
• The applicants have to put forward the Application Form of SSC GD Constable 2018 on time. As if the application form is submitted after the due date, it will get rejected.