The Cutoff of SSC GD Constable 2021 will be announced by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC). The cutoff is termed as the minimum possible marks which are required to be obtained by the examinees in the entrance exam so as to qualify the same and to attend the next round of selection i.e. Medical test. In order to get a position in the merit list, the candidates need to score more than the cutoff marks set by the exam officials to become eligible for appearing for the medical test. The Staff Selection Commission will release Categories wise cut off for General, OBC, SC and ST.
About the Exam:-
• SSC GD Constable Test is the national level recruitment test conducted by Staff Selection Commission to appoint candidates for a number of vacancies of the GD Constable.
• For recruiting the candidates for the post of GD Constable in BSF, CRPF, CISF, SSB, ITBP, NIA, SSF and rifleman in Assam rifles, the notification is released by the Staff Selection Commission every year.
The Cutoff of SSC GD Constable 2021 shall be influenced by many factors to a great extent. Some of the influential factors are as follow:
• Number of applications received
• No. of examinees
• Reservation norms
• Previous year admission trends
• Availability of seats
• Difficulty level of question paper
• Previous year cut off
• Marking scheme adopted by SSC
How to Download Cutoff List?
• Visit the official website of SSC.
• Then go to the homepage where you have to select the option given as SSC GD Constable 2021Cutoff List.
• Click on to the link.
• Enter your Application Number, Date of Birth and Roll number.
• Hit on submit button.
• Cutoff List will get open on desktop screen in PDF format.
• Take print out of it for future reference.
• The Staff Selection Commission will release Categories wise cut off for General, OBC, SC and ST.
• The candidates who will score more than the cutoff marks for written exam will be called for the medical test.
• The candidates who will clear the medical test will be appointed as GD Constable.