The Application Form of SSC Junior Engineer 2018 is expected to be released in the month of September 2018. The registration of application form is expected to commence from first week of September 2018 to fourth week September 2018, respectively. The applicants can get their application form through online mode on the official website. For the post of Junior Engineer, the Application Form should be submitted by filling in all necessary details, along with fees.
About the Exam:-
• SSC Junior Engineer exam is a national level exam organized by Staff Selection Commission.
• SSC Junior Engineer Exam is conducted for the recruitment of Junior Engineer for Mechanical, Civil and Electrical trade.
• Exam Mode: Paper-1 (Online)
Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical) Exam 2018 (PaperI) TENTATIVE DATES -
Date of Advertisement - 01.09.2018
Closing Date - 23.09.2018
Date of Exam - 14.11.2018 to 20.11.2018 (CBE)
How to fill?
The application form filling procedure will be done online from the Staff Selection Commission official website. Procedure to fill SSC Junior Engineer Registration Form 2018 is given below:
Step 1: Online Registration:
• The first step is the online registration. The students need to provide the essential information in order to get register. The information includes:
Father/ Husband’s Name
• Soon after adding these details, the students will receive the application number and password on the registered email address.
• The applicants should note down these received credentials and keep them safe.
Step 2: Make Payment:
• After registering successfully for the SSC Junior Engineer
Online Application 2018, the students required to login the account by entering the application number and password.
• After successful log in, the applicants will have to select the payment method and remit the application fee.
Step 3: Filling the application form:
• After completing the step 2, the students need to fill the SSC Junior Engineer Application Form 2018 by adding the essential information such as:
Other contact information
Choice of exam center etc
• After completing these details in the application form, the students will have to upload the scanned images of the photo and signature as per the official guidelines.
• After uploading the scanned files successfully, the applicants are required to verify the details entered in the Application Form of SSC Junior Engineer 2017. After verifying the same, the students are required to click the final submit button for the final submission of the application form.
• At last, the students are advised to take the print of the application form and keep it safe for the future reference.
• All the norms for eligibility criteria must be satisfied by the students before filling Application Form.
• No change will be permitted at any later stage in the application forms; therefore, the students must fill the Application Form properly and carefully.
• The students are advised to put forward the Application Form of SSC Junior Engineer 2018 on time. As if the application form is submitted after the last or due date, it will be regarded invalid and will be rejected.