The Cutoff of SSC Junior Engineer 2021 will be announced by the Staff Selection Commission after the release of result. The cutoff is the minimum marks or score which is required to be attained by the candidates in order to qualify the exam. SSC cut off is applicable for two exams, i.e. for paper-I and paper-II. Those candidates, who qualify Junior Engineer paper-I, will be shortlisted for the Paper-II exam. And those candidates who will score more than the cutoff marks for Paper- II will be eligible for the posts of junior engineers.
About the Exam:-
• SSC Junior Engineer exam is the all India level test conducted by SSC i.e. Staff Selection Commission for the recruitment of the applicants to the post of Junior Engineer in various government departments.
• The posts under SSC Junior Engineer are-
• The SSC Junior Engineer exam is conducted in two parts:
Paper-1- Online Mode
Paper-2- Offline Mode
The Cutoff of SSC Junior Engineer
2021 shall be influenced by many factors to a great extent. Some of the factors are given below:
• No. of students
• Previous year admission trends
• Availability of posts
• Question paper difficulty level
• Reservation norms
• Number of applications received
• Previous year cut off
• Marking scheme adopted by SSC
How to Download Cutoff List?
• Visit the official website of SSC.
• On the homepage check the examination section, where you will get the desired link.
• Click on to the link and enter your Roll number, Form Number and Date of Birth.
• The cutoff list will be displayed on their computer screen.
• Press “Submit” to download the Cutoff list.
• At last, take printouts of the cutoff list and keep it safe for future use.
• Staff Selection Commission will publish the Cutoff through online mode only after exam gets over.
• Staff Selection Commission will release cutoff for both the papers i.e. Paper-I & Paper-II.
• To clear the SSC Junior Engineer exam 2021 candidates need to score equal or more than the cutoff marks.
• It is necessary that the candidates must obtain the minimum qualifying marks in both papers i.e. Paper- I as well as Paper- II.
• The candidates must note that qualifying the exam and clearing the SSC Junior Engineer 2021 Cutoff does not entitle them for posts.