The SSC Junior Engineer result will be announced by the Staff Selection Commission via online mode. After the declaration of result for paper-I, the qualified students of paper-I will be able to give the paper –II examination. The candidates are required to enter their Roll no, Application Number and Password in the provided space, in order to check the result. The students can easily check their result by using the link which will be soon hosted here after its official release.
About the Exam:-
• SSC JE examination is a recruitment process for the post of Junior Engineer in various government sectors such as Electrical, Civil and Mechanical.
• The Staff Selection Commission organizes it’s both exams in different modes:
Paper I- Computer Based Examination
Paper II- Pen and Paper Based Examination
• The eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in paper-I examination and Paper-II examination.
How to Check the Result?
The Score card of SSC Junior Engineer 2021 will be published in the online mode. The requests for modifying or altering the result will not be considered by the exam authority. The procedure to check the result is mentioned here.
• Firstly the candidates have to visit the official website of SSC.
• After that, the students are required to enter their login details such as application number and date of birth.
• The result will appear on the screen like their score and other details.
• At last, the students can download and take the printout of their result for future reference.
Information Available on Result Card:-
• Candidates Name
• Candidates Roll No.
• Marks in each section of exam
• Total Aggregate marks obtained in the exam
• The candidates can check their result via online mode.
• The Staff Selection Commission will prepare the final merit list, on the basis of the marks obtained by the applicants in Paper-I and Paper-II.
• In ordered to be considered for final selection, the contenders will have to secure more than the desired cut off.
• On the basis of scores of the SSC Junior Engineer test, the eligible students are selected for Junior Engineer posts.
• After the Results of SSC Junior Engineer 2021, the shortlisted applicants will have to appear for further selection process.