To appear in this reputed examination, the candidates need to fill the application form first. It is recommended that the candidates should ascertain their eligibility before filling the application form. Multiple application forms should be avoided by the students as the official authority will accept only single application form. The SSC MTS Application Form 2018 should be completed in all respects as the incomplete forms are liable to be rejected.
• The candidates should keep all the essential details ready before filling the application form.
• It is important for the candidates to have the scanned files of the signature and photograph as per the official instructions.
• The photo of the student should be clear and crisp.
• No cap or goggles will be allowed in the photograph.
• Blurred images will be discarded by the authority, therefore, the photo should be clear and of good quality.
How to Complete?
• Before commencing the application form, the candidates need to go through the official instructions first.
• The details which are essential to fill in the SSC MTS Registration Form 2018 should be kept ready.
• An utmost care is taken while filling the application form as no alterations will be allowed once after the final submission.
• The candidates should furnish all the details while filling the application form. Mandatory details are marked * (asterisk) sign.
• To fill the application form, the direct link is mentioned here for the candidates. This link will take the candidates to the final destination where the application form is available.
• It comprises of two parts and both the parts are essential to be completed. The first part is known as the registration part and the second part is known as the application part.
• In the first part of application form, the candidates will have to add the basic details such as:
Test city preference
Contact information etc
• On inserting these details, the candidates are prompted to check the accuracy of the entered details.
• After checking the details, click on the ‘I Agree’ button for the final submission.
• Soon after the submission, the page with unique registration number will be generated. The candidates should note that number and keep it safe for the future reference.
• After completing the first part of the SSC MTS Application Form 2018, the students need to proceed towards the next part of the same.
• In this part, the candidates will have to upload the scanned files as according the official guidelines.
• Request for change or modifying in any particulars in the application form shall not be processed by the exam official body under any circumstance.
• The false information in the application form may lead to disqualification and the official authority will reject such forms without any prior notice.
• It is the sole duty of the candidates to verify the accuracy of the entered information.