The cutoff is the benchmark set by the official exam body for the candidates. To join the next level of selection, the candidates need to score more than or up to the cutoff marks. This will be released in the online mode and the candidates can easily find the same here. The official authority i.e. staff selection commission will publish different cutoffs for different categories. Usually, the cutoff may vary from one category to another as per the reservation norms.
About the Exam:-
• SSC Multi – tasking or popularly known as SSC MTS is among the reputed recruitment examinations in the country.
• The number of candidates participating in this exam is increasing day by day and hence, the level of this exam still rising.
• This exam is basically organized to offer the recruitment to the deserving candidates.
All the WHATs:
• The cutoff can be easily termed as the minimum scores which the aspirants will have to score in the exam so as to qualify the same.
• As a large number of candidates takes this exam and the vacancies are limited, therefore, the official authority uses the cutoff to demarcate the number of aspirants.
• The SSC MTS Cutoff 2019 may be released in the terms of marks or ranks as per the requirement.
• Only those candidates who will secure more than the cutoff marks are then permitted to join the next round.
• Declaration of the cutoff will be done along with the result of this recruitment exam.
• Different cutoff shall be issued for the different levels of admission. It is treated as the benchmark which the candidates will have to cross in order to join the particular level of admission.
• The official exam body will prepare the merit list by including only those candidates who have secured the minimum qualifying marks.
• While releasing the cutoff marks, the official authority considers a number of factors.
• The cutoff will be released by carefully analyzing these game changer elements.
• For the sake of knowledge, some of the facts are listed here for the candidates:
Previous year cutoff
Level of exam
Total number of students
Previous year stats:-
• It is essential for the candidates to go through the previous year cutoff statistics. This will give the idea regarding the upcoming SSC MTS Cutoff 2019.
State - General - OBC
UP - 95 - 86
Bihar - 88.75 - 81
Maharashtra - 82.50 - 72.25
Rajasthan - 110 - 100.75
Delhi - 93.50 - 83.25