SSC multi – tasking or commonly called SSC MTS is one of the reputed recruitment examinations in the country. Soon after the completion of the exam, the official authority will release the result for the same. Basically, the SSC MTS Result 2018 presents the candidate’s performance in the exam in the terms of marks. The result will be available online and the candidates can easily check the same here soon after its publication.
• The announcement of the result will be done online and the candidates can check the same here soon after its official release.
• An every care is taken to make the accurate and error – free result and hence, the announced result shall be the binding one and should be accepted by all.
• It will be issued by the official authority of the exam after carefully scrutinizing the response sheets of the candidates.
• To check the SSC MTS Score Card 2018 easily, the candidates can follow the link which will be mentioned here in the post soon.
• The result will be generated in the pdf format and hence, the candidates are just required to click the link and their result will appear on the screen.
• For the sake of security, the available result will be downloaded and kept safe and secure.
• The announcement of the result will be followed by the release of the merit list for the qualified candidates.
• Only those candidates who have secured marks more than the cutoff will be then included in the merit list.
• The candidates can easily obtain the merit list soon after its official publication.
• The merit position of the candidates shall be decided as per their performance in the recruitment examination.
• Based on the merit position, the candidates will be recruited to the different available posts.
• The decision of the commission is all matters will be the final one.
• The merit list is totally based on the disclosed SSC MTS Result 2018.
Tie – Breaking Procedure:-
While preparing the merit list, it may be possible that two or more candidates secure identical marks then it can be eradicated by using the tie – breaking steps one after another.
• First of all, the tie can be resolved by referring the marks in the part III of the objective paper.
• If still, the tie remains between the students then it can be resolved by using the marks of part II of the paper.
• Thirdly, the age of the candidates will be used to eradicate the tie between the two.
• Finally, this dilemma can be solved by using referring the alphabetical order of their names.