SSC Multitasking or popularly known as the SSC MTS is one of the leading the recruitment examinations in the country. To offer the final recruitment, the official authority will organize the selection procedure for the same. The exact dates of the SSC MTS Selection Procedure 2021 shall be notified later. The candidates are advised to ascertain their eligibility before proceeding towards this recruitment procedure.
Description in Detail:-
• The selection procedure will be held only once and the candidates need to attend the same as per the official dates.
• Each and every level of the selection procedure is necessary to clear for the final recruitment.
• The candidates will be finally selected only on the basis of their performance in the levels of the recruitment procedure.
• For the sake of convenience, the detailed description regarding the same is mentioned here.
Stage 1 – Paper 1:
• Paper 1 is the first stage of the selection procedure which usually tests the basic understanding of the candidates.
• To take this exam, it is important for the candidates to apply for the same as per the official schedule.
• This paper is organized to screen the candidates for the further levels of the SSC MTS Recruitment Procedure 2021.
• Basically, this paper is objective in nature in which multiple alternatives are given for each question.
• 2 hours will be provided to solve this exam paper. No extra time shall be allotted to the candidate under any circumstance.
• The paper comprises of nearly four sections.
• To qualify this paper, it is important for the candidates to understand each and every concept related to the same.
• Negative marking will be applicable for the incorrect answers and hence, the candidates are recommended to attempt only those questions on which he is confident.
• As this exam is competitive in nature and hence, the questions will be of the higher – level.
• Only those candidates who will secure the minimum qualifying marks in this paper are eligible to join the next stage of the selection procedure.
• Those candidates who fail to secure the minimum qualifying marks will be considered as disqualified and left out the race immediately.
Stage 2 – paper 2:
• Paper 2 is the next stage of the SSC MTS Selection Procedure 2021.
• It is expected that this paper is qualifying in nature and tests the writing skills of the candidates which are essential for the government jobs.
• It is descriptive in nature and the candidates will get approximately 30 minutes to finish the same.
• It will be organized for those who have qualified the previous stage with the minimum qualifying marks.
Stage 3 – Final Merit List:
• Based on the candidate’s performance in the recruitment exam, the official authority i.e. staff selection commission shall publish the merit list.
• This list comprises the names of the shortlisted candidate in the decreasing order of their marks.
• It should be noted that success in the exam confers no right of appointment. It is up to the decision of the exam official body that whether the candidate is fit for the post or not.
• The candidates for each state/ UT shall be finally selected on the basis of their performance in the paper 1.
• Recruitment shall be done as per the candidate’s performance in the exam, his position in the merit list and of course, the available vacancy.