Staff selection commission will release the cutoff soon for the candidates. It can be simply defined as the least qualifying marks which the candidates must have to obtain the exam. It will be issued in the online mode which the aspirants can easily check here soon after its availability. Those candidates who have secured more than the cutoff marks shall be considered as qualified for the further rounds of selection. Before proceeding towards the SSC Stenographer Cutoff 2018, the candidates should know about the definition of the cutoff, the affecting parameters, and the previous year cutoff.
About the Exam:-
• SSC stenographer is the recruitment examination which is organized by the staff selection commission every year.
• This exam aims at recruiting the deserving candidates to the post of the stenographer.
• As a countless number of candidates takes this exam every year hence, the level of the exam is quite high and it is considered as one of the toughest exams in the country.
• Owing to the high – level, this exam really needs consistent preparation from the candidates.
• The cutoff is announced by the official exam body along with the declaration of result.
• Based on the cutoff marks, the candidates will be then selected for the further rounds of the recruitment.
• The cutoff is different for the different category due to the reservation norms. Hence, the candidates are advised to check the cutoff related to their own category.
• The SSC Stenographer
Cutoff 2018 plays the vital role in selecting the candidates. To demarcate the number aspirants for the next round, the official authority will use the cutoff as the basic selection criteria.
• Also, the cutoff is also beneficial in preparing the merit list of the candidates.
• The official exam body will disclose the cutoff for each and every level of recruitment.
Factors affecting the same:-
• There are some factors which plays the crucial role in deciding the cutoff marks.
• Only because of these factors, the cutoff remains unpredictable till its final release. That’s why these factors are also known as the determining parameters.
• Basically, these factors determine the actual cutoff which is going to be released. Some of the factors are mentioned here:
Number of candidates
Toughness level of exam
Previous Year Trends:-
• The official exam body will disclose the SSC Stenographer Cutoff 2018 and for the sake of knowledge, the last year cutoff is mentioned here.
Category - Cutoff marks
General - 125.75
OBC - 118.25
SC - 113.50
ST - 94.75
OH - 92
VH - 90