SSC Stenographer is considered among the reputed recruitment examinations in the country. This exam is organized by the staff selection so as to offer the recruitment to the deserving candidates. The official authority will soon disclose the SSC Stenographer Result 2020 for the candidates in the response of the recruitment exam. The result will be announced in the terms of marks obtained by the candidate in the exam. The exact dates of its release shall be informed soon after any official announcement.
How to Check SSC Stenographer Score Card?
• Basically, the result will show the candidate’s performance in the recruitment examination.
• The official exam body shall release the result in the online mode which will be available here soon after its official availability.
• An extreme care is taken to prepare the result error – free and accurate and hence, the announced SSC Stenographer
Result 2020 shall be the final one and should be acceptable.
• The declaration of the result shall be followed by the publication of merit list and the final recruitment of the candidates.
• To check the result easily, the candidates can use the direct link which will be mentioned here soon.
• As the result will available in the pdf format hence, the candidates need to just visit the link and the result will display on the screen.
• It is highly recommended that the candidates should save the result either by downloading the same or by taking the screenshot.
What Comes Next?
• After the announcement of the result, the official authority shall issue the merit list for the qualified candidates.
• This merit list comprises the candidates as per their performance in the examination and marks obtained in the same.
• The candidates will be finally recruited as per their position in the merit list and options exercised by them.
• The merit list shall be prepared by taking the SSC Stenographer Result 2018 into consideration.
• The candidates can easily check and obtain the merit list soon after its official availability.
Tie – Breaking:-
It may be possible that while preparing the merit list, two or more students have identical marks. This dilemma can be solved with the help of the tie – breaking steps.
• First of all, the marks in the exam will be considered. The students with higher marks shall be preferred over another.
• If still, the tie persists then the candidate’s age shall be taken into consideration and the older candidate will be placed higher.
• Finally, this dilemma can be resolved by considering the alphabetical order of their names.