Ashok Academy, one of the oldest CBSE affiliated schools in Mumbai, was founded by a renowned educator Mrs. Roshan Irani in the year 1979.
The School currently enrols students from Nursery to Grade 10 and is one among the eminent CBSE schools in Andheri, continually striving to provide an enjoyable and meaningful learning experience to children.
Ashok Academy, Andheri West Admissions
Registration is compulsory prior to admission.
Admission is given purely on the basis of merit.
Admission is open to all, irrespective of caste, but subject to regulations.
For more information on the admission process, please contact the school help desk.
School provides facilities such as:
• Spacious and well-ventilated classrooms
• All classes equipped with digital Interactive smart boards which help in cognitive learning process
• CCTV in all areas of the school
• Laboratory facilities for Physics, Chemistry and Biology
• Fully equipped computer room and library designed keeping in mind the needs of the curriculum and examination boards.
• Gymnasium Facility
• Mid morning snacks and vegetarian lunch is provided to all the students, which is prepared hygienically
• Drinking water is available on each floor through water dispensers
• Bus Facility
• Active participation in sports with success at various inter school events
• The school is an active member of the Mumbai School Sports Association
• Athletic Coaching in track and field events for children showing potential in the field
Ashok Academy, Andheri West Address
Golden Chariot Annexe,
Lokhandwala Complex, Andheri (West)
Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400 053
Ph - 022-26365670.