City International School (CIS), Andheri is a co-educational school affiliated with the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE), New Delhi offering education from pre-primary level through class X. CIS was established in the year 2003 and aims to provide high quality education with an emphasis on creating a stimulating learning environment.
City International School, Andheri Admissions
Admission Forms will be available in the school office in the month of December.
Application forms and prospectus can be taken from the school.
Student’s admission is based on merit and number of seats available.
School provides following facilities for the students:
• Grand, Spacious, Air-conditioned classrooms with natural ventilation and lights
• Excellent library facilities with adequate books, magazines and periodicals
• State-of-Art computer center with necessary accessories and software
• Full-fledged laboratories - Physics, Chemistry and Biological laboratory
• Music/Dance/ Audio Visual room
• Indoor Outdoor sports facilities
• Canteen/Cafeteria offering delicious and hygienic food
• Modern teaching system and methods
• Psychological testing of growth of intelligence and creativity/Supervised study/Counsellor guidance
• Information accessibility to parents through internet like students attendance, timetable, notices Teachers remark, exam schedule, reports and results
City International School, Andheri Address
Off New Andheri Link Road,
Oshiwara, Andheri (West),
Mumbai - 400 102. India.
Tel: +91(22) 2639 0692 / 93 / 89