Daffodils English School was started in the year 1978 and the permanent affiliation to the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) was granted to the school in 2016. School aims to help the students to learn to establish good human relationship and imbibe virtues of moral courage and social discipline.
Daffodils English School Admissions
The Admission Form and Prospectus can be obtained from our school office on payment of Rs 100/- as Admission Fee. Depending on the available vacancies forms will be issued.
Selected students will undergo an entrance test in Mathematics / English / Opted Language.
Final selection will be based on the performance in the test and will be followed by an interview.
The teachers and students are provided with the following facilities:
• Well-equipped Laboratories – Computer Labs, Science Labs and a Geography Lab
• Three audio-Visual Rooms with Air-conditioning
• State-of-art Auditorium
• An Open air theatre
• Well-stocked Library; spacious reading room
• Expansive playground
• A separate playground for the Nursery Section
• Basketball court
• Volleyball court
• Indoor basketball court
• A roller skating rink
• Bulletin boards and white boards
• Infirmary with first aid facility
• Separate fully equipped well maintained toilets for boys and girls and Staff
• A canteen which serves wholesome and hygienic food.
• Filtered drinking water
• A dedicated to the school BESCOM electric transformer and uninterrupted power supply
• Fire extinguishers on every floor with Evacuation Plan in case of emergency drawn and displayed on every floor.
Daffodils English School Address
II Stage, Daffodils School Rd, Sanjaynagar,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560094.
Tel: 080 2341 8188