Fort International Academy is a co-educational, day cum residential school having students from all over the world. School educates students from grade IV to Grade XII as CBSE, Cambridge - IGCSE, AS & A Levels curriculum. It aims to provide the community an environment that enhances and develops the child not just academics, but a development in all spheres.
Fort International Academy, Panhala Admissions
Parents can collect the Prospectus and Application form in person from our school office on payment of Rs 250/- or in the form of a Demand Draft for Rs.250/- drawn in favour of Fort International Academy Payable at Kolhapur.
Students will be granted admission purely based on merit in the Entrance Examination, subject to the availability of seats.
Facilities in the school campus:
• 72 acres of lush green sprawling landscaped campus
• Spacious, bright and airy class room equipped with E-Learning facility
• Well-equipped Activity rooms and Administrative Blocks
• Seminar halls
• Cutting- Edge I T facilitated Lab
• Audio visual rooms
• Separate, fully equipped and sophisticated laboratories
• A digital resource library
• Boys dormitories
• Girls dormitories
• Fully mechanized kitchen with cold storage
• Well maintained attached restrooms
• Laundry services
• Olympic size swimming pool facility with separate lady coach for girls and lifeguards
• Skating, Karate and Horse riding
• Indoor Sporting facilities
• Outdoor sports
• A spacious Auditorium
• Well-equipped gymnasium with aerobics and yoga
Fort International Academy, Panhala Address
Vidyanagari, Waghbil, Tal: Panhala,
Kolhapur, Maharashtra 416201.
Tel: 0231 298 0066