Established in the year 2006, Gajera International School is managed under the aegis of Smt.Shantaben Haribhai Gajera Charitable Trust. They prepare students for the CBSE Board Examination to maximum realization of individual potential through regular and spaced out weekly tests and terminal examination.
Gajera International School, Katargam Admissions
Children are normally registered for admission in the month of Jan. and Feb. for the next academic year.
Candidates for Nursery and Jr. Kg. are admitted on the basis of general observation and worksheets only. Both the parents are expected to be present for a meeting at the time of admission.
Admission to classes I and above is limited and subject to availability of seats the students seeking admission to these classes have to clear a written test.
Facilities available in the school are as follows:
• Specious and well ventilated classrooms
• Modern teaching aids
• Well equipped with the latest computer system and Internet connection
• Library facility from Class I to Class XII
• Playgrounds, indoor games facilities
• Art and Craft, dance and music as a part of the regular curriculum
• Facilities for Yoga and meditation
• Audio visual room
• Skating, Aerobics and Karate
• Science Lab
Gajera International School, Katargam Address
Amroli Road, Surat, Katargam,
Tel: 0261 248 4817