Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kadapa is a co-educational residential school affiliated with the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi. The school is a part of the JNV group of schools run by Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, New Delhi.
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kadapa Admissions
The school academic session is from 1st April to 31st March.
Admission to various classes will depend on the number of vacancies available which will be notified when such vacancies arise.
School campus is spread across 43 acres of land which includes various facilities for their students such as:
• Scouts & Guides
• Library & Reading Hall
• Museum Corner
• Multimedia Classroom (Smart Lab)
• Computer Lab
• Science Labs and Maths Lab
• Well-trained and Experienced Teaching Faculty
• Spacious Playgrounds (Indoor & Outdoor)
• Adequate Plat Equipments
• Multi-purpose Hall
• Round the Clock Medical Attention
• Art/ Music/ SUPW Workshops
• Well-Equipped Kitchen
• Dining hall for boys and girls
• Mineral Water Plant
• Vidyalaya Vehicle
• Separate Hostels for Boys and Girls
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kadapa Address
N R Palli, RajampetDist, Akepadu,
Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh 516150.
Tel: 085652 00077.