Kamala Niketan Montessori School, Trichy is a co-ed school which started in the year 1991 with only 30 students. The school aims to provide equal opportunities to all students and to offer the best academic learner-centered opportunities. Affiliated with the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi, it offers schooling from Montessori to class XII.
The school originally gained certification in 2006 to the standard of ISO 9001:2000 which was significantly upgraded to the existing ISO 9001:2008.
Kamala Niketan Montessori School Admissions
Following procedure is to be followed for admission:
• Admissions depend on vacancies.
• The child must be of the right age for the class.
• The child must meet grade level expectations.
• The completed application form is to be submitted within 2 days to the school admin office along with the documents given below.
• Parents along with the child will be invited to school for an interactive session with the Principal on designated days.
• The Processing of the application will take 2 weeks.
• Upon notification the parents may collect the admit card from the office.
• All fees to be paid on the day of collection of admit card from the school office.
• The school is under no obligation to provide reasons for or justify applications that are not successful.
School is located in the heart of the city and is situated in a sprawling campus spread over 6.5 acres. There have been significant improvements and developments in the infrastructure of the school. The campus is well furnished with:
• Spacious classrooms
• Digital classrooms that bring abstract concepts to life
• Well-equipped library
• Science Labs
• 3 Computer Labs
• Large Playground
Kamala Niketan Montessori School Address
6, Maris Avenue,
Collector’s Office Road,
Trichy – 620 001.
Tel: 0431 – 2467254, 2462052