Founded in the year 2003, Nalanda Public school has set its objective to create a caring and conducive environment where skills and attitudes for life-long learning are nurtured. It is co-ed school affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi.
Nalanda Public School, Mulund East Admissions
Admissions are done through online procedure.
Please enter the details in the form online and submit. Note down the form number and password for future reference.
Use a Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking to make the payment online for the processing and registration fee.
The numbers of seats are limited. It may not be possible to admit all the students who have been registered online. The management reserves the right to grant admission. Obtaining registration form does not guarantee admission.
The school comprises of a four storey structure with spacious classrooms and corridors.
• The ground floor houses the Administrative section, Offices and Conference room, the classes of the Infant section, the Infant section Library, an Activity room, the Pantry, a Sick Bay and the inverter room.
• The first floor plays host to the Assembly area, the Canteen, the Gymnasium and an Audio Visual room.
• The home rooms of classes 1 to 4, the counsellor’s comfortable recluse, the Art room, the Library and the Work Experience room are all on the second floor.
• The home rooms of classes 5 to 8, an Activity hall, the Music room and the Maths Lab are all on the third floor.
• The fourth floor has classes 9 & 10, the Reading room, the Computer lab, and the Physics, Chemistry & Biology labs.
Nalanda Public School, Mulund East Address
Hari Om Nagar, Off Eastern Express Highway,
Mulund East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400081.
Tel: 022 2532 1883