Sadhu Vaswani International School for Girls is one of the many educational institutions set up under the Mira Movement in Education initiated by Sadhu T.L. Vaswani. It is a linguistic minority school for girls located in south-west Delhi and is affiliated with the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi.
Established in the year 1987, the school offers education from pre-school through senior secondary and maintains a teacher student ratio of 1:11.
Sadhu Vaswani International School for Girls Admissions
Below is the admission criteria followed by the school:
• Admission is open to only girl candidates.
• Being a Sindhi Linguistic Minority school, 20 points are assigned to girls coming from a family having Sindhi as Mother tongue (Of either the parents or either of the two).
• Vacancies to be filled in to make not more than 40 students per class.
• 20% of total seats to be reserved for Management quota.
• 25% of total seats to be reserved for Economical Weaker section and Disadvantage group.
• For general category admissions are done on the basis of marks obtained in written test and the interview which is conducted after written test.
School has facilities:
• Smart Class Rooms
• Sanctuary Hall
• Art Room
• Music Room
• Sports Complex
• Medical Room
• Technology Park
• ICR (Interactive Class Room)
• Paper Recycling Plant
• Green House
• Transport Facility
Sadhu Vaswani International School for Girls Address
2nd Street, Shanti Niketan,
New Delhi - 110021.
Tel: 011-24110242, 011-24112390