St. Edmund's School delivers excellent and qualified students imparting quality educations.Formed in the year 1975, it still holds a remarkable name.It is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). It is a co-educational school offering classes from play group to grade XII. The School also became one of the best school in the region because of the hard working staff members.
Activities :- The School along with their students also celebrates independence day, Republic Day, Teacher’s Day, Children’s Day, Sports Day, School Picnic, Annual Function.
St Edmunds School Jaipur Admissions
Documents required for the admission
1. Filled in application for registration and admission form.
2. 4 passport sized photographs.
3. Report Card/Books of the previous year.
4. Transfer Certificate/Birth Certificate whichever is applicable. The T.C should be countersigned by the concerned authority of the educational Board. For students coming from abroad, T.C should be countersigned by the Consulate of the concerning Embassy.
5. Character Certificate duly signed by the Principal of previous school.
6. Registration/Enrolment Number, in case the admission is sought directly in X and XII std. Any other relevant document required by the office.
Eligibility criterio :-
School invites application from the students for various classes from all walks of life. No discrimination in any form is done. Entrance exams are mandatory for classes I and above. Direct admissions are granted to Pre-Primary section. There are no Direct admissions to classes X an XII except in case of transfer or shifting of house somewhere near the school. The admission granted is provisional and is only confirmed after the approval of Board.
The School offers amenities like well equipped labs, Library with more than 10,000 books on various subjects and transportation facility.It provides a hygienic canteen food to students.
St Edmunds School Jaipur Address
Sector-5, Jawahar Nagar,
Ph : 91-141-2651084, 2653256, 91-9928909999
Email : info @ edmunds.ac.in