Started in the year 1937, St. Lawrence High School, Kolkata is a day cum boarding school for boys. School follows the curriculum of the West Bengal Secondary Education (Class X) and the Council of Higher Secondary Education (Class XII), thus catering to the educational needs of children from class I through XII.
The school also includes a charitable dispensary; an alumni by the name of St. Lawrence Old Boys Association (SLOBA) based on Jesuit principles and involves the school’s various projects.
St Lawrence High School, Kolkata Admissions
Admissions take place only in KG classes.
If there are any possible vacancies in other classes it will be notified in the school office by the end of March every year.
Procedure for admissions starts in the month of September every year for the next following academic session.
Notice will be put up on the school notice board in September, giving exact dates and further procedure details.
School has facilities such as:
• Apple Labs
• E-learning Platforms
• Tata Class Edge System (Smart Classrooms)
• Three Computer Labs with the latest operating system
• Three Science Labs (Physics, Chemistry, Biology)
• Geography Lab
• Auditorium for lectures and performances
• Green play grounds lined with trees and flower beds
• Extracurricular activities: debate, extempore, drama, elocution, music, school choir, fest etc
• Games and athletics: football/ cricket/ hockey/ badminton/ basket ball
• Indoor games: table tennis, caroms, chess
• Annual sports
• Student Exchange Programmes with China and USA
• Special educational guidance
• Academic medals/ prizes, merit-cum-scholarships
• Career counseling
St Lawrence High School, Kolkata Address
27, Ballygunge Circular Road,
Kolkata - 700019.
Tel: 033-24751959, 033-24752539