Thakur International School, Mumbai was established in the year 2007 and is managed by the Zagdu Singh Charitable Trust. It is a co-educational school affiliated with the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE), New Delhi and the Cambridge International Examinations (CIE), UK.
School aims is to inspire students and empower them with courage, optimism and integrity to help them pursue their dreams and change the lives of others.
Thakur International School, Kandivali West Admissions
The admission process comprises the following stages:
• Obtaining the brochure and application form for admission, from school office
• Submitting the duly completed application form and supporting documents to the Thakur International School Admin office and paying the registration fee within the specified period
• Communication of the admission decision to parents
• Acceptance of the admission by the parents and payment of applicable fees / charges / expenses
• Confirmation of admission by Thakur International School
School provides facilities such as:
• Smart Classrooms
• Computer Lab
• Science Labs
• Language Lab
• Sports Facilities
• Transport Facilities
• First Aid
Thakur International School, Kandivali West Address
C.T.S. No. 1299,
Shivaji Road, Off. M.G. Road,
Mumbai - 400 067.
Tel: 022-2802 1333 / 1444