Below you will find IBPS 2020 Online Application Form and Registration Procedure.
Apply online on website:- www.ibps.in
Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photo graph and signature as per the specifications given below.
- Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
- Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows
- If you have to use flash, ensure there's no "red-eye"
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Rel igious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- The signature will be used to put on the Call Letter and wherever necessary.
- If the Applicant’s signature on the answer scrip t, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Call Letter, the applicant will be disqualified.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb
Scanning the photograph & signature:-
- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch)
- Set Color to True Color
- File Size as specified above
- Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/signature, then use the upload editor to c rop the image to the final size (as specified above).
- The image file should be JPG or JPEG format. An example file name is : image01.jpg or image01.jpeg Im age dimensions can be checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon.
- Candidates using MS Windows/MSOffice can easily obtain photo and signature in .jpeg format not exceeding 50kb & 20kb respectively by using MS Paint or MS Office Picture Manager. Scanned photograph and signature in any format can be saved in .jpg format by using ‘Save As’ option in the File menu and size can be reduced below 50 kb (photograph) & 20 kb(signature) by using crop and then resize option (Please see point (i) & (ii) above for the pixel size) in the ‘Image’ menu. Similar options are available in other photo editor also.
- If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed.
- While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with a link to upload his/ her photograph and signature.
Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Rs. 600 /- for all others
Mode of Payment -
Online payment can be made by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen.
Offline Payment of fee/ intimation charges through the off line mode can be made through the CBS branches of any one of the following 7 Public Sector Banks- Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Central Bank of India, Indian Overseas Bank, Punjab National Bank, United Bank of India
Fee / Intimation charges Payment:-
Fee / intimation charges payment will be accepted at the CBS branches of the banks listed above from 2nd working day after registration and can be made within three working days.
System generated fee payment challan will be used f or depositing fee/ intimation charges. (For example: If one has registered on 26.07.2014 then he/she will be able to deposit the fee/ intimation charges from 30.07.2014 to 01.08.2014considering 27.07.2014 and 29.07.2014 are non- working days). Once fee /intimation charges has been paid, the registration process is completed.
Candidate will receive registration confirmation by SMS/e-mail after two working days from the date of payment of fees/ intimation charges. Please ensure to furnish correct Mobile number / e-mail address to receive the registration confirmation.
There is also a provision to reprint the su bmitted application containing fee / intimation charges details, three days after fee payment.
After completing the procedure of applying on-line including payment of fees / intimation charges, the candidate should take a printout of the system gene rated on-line application form three days after fee/ intimation charges payment, ensure the particulars filled in are accurate and retain it along with Registration Number and Password for future reference. They should not send this printout to the IBPS/ Banks.
CLICK HERE for more information on IBPS Online Application Form.
IBPS Clerk IBPS PO IBPS Specialist Officer
IBPS Books IBPS Sample Papers
IBPS Preparation Tips IBPS Coaching Institutes