Brown University Rhode Island Key Information:-
•Formally known: Brown University
•Motto: In Deo Speramus (LATIN) In God we hope
•Address: Providence, RI 02912, United States
•Affiliation: AAU/URA/NAICU/568 Group
•Category: Ivy League Research University
•Available study options: Undergraduate/Graduate and Research
•President: Christina Hull Paxson
• Provost: Christina Hull Paxson
•Mascot: Bruno the Bear
•University paper: The Brown Daily Herald
•Founders: James Manning, John Brown, Morgan Edwards, Moses Brown
Brown University Rhode Island Highlights:-
• Brown University is the seventh oldest college in the United States of America.
• This independent co-educational Ivy League Institution offers undergraduate and graduate programs of study.
• Brown is known for its motivated students body and experienced faculty.
• BU is also a leading research institution maintaining a particular commitment to exceptional undergraduate instruction.
• Undergraduate programs at the university are offered in more than 70 specializations from egyptology to cognitive neuroscience.
• The broad scope of options at graduate level vary from interdisciplinary opportunities in molecular pharmacology and physiology to a master’s program in acting and directing through the Brown/Trinity Repertory Consortium.
• This university also provides undergraduate summer session and pre-college summer programs for high school students on campus, online and abroad.
• Brown University is also recognized for its frequent global outreach programs and community service programs.
Brown University Rhode Island Faculty:-
Brown University Rhode Island faculty past and present consist of nobel laurates, historians, mathematicians, historians, physicists, computer scientists, neuroscientists, engineers, economists, corporate leaders, statesmen and political scientists.
Brown University Rhode Island Admissions
Brown University Rhode Island Admission:-
Brown University Rhode Island Undergraduate admission online application:
STEP 01: Begin by registering online on Common Application Form.
STEP 02: Complete Application form by given deadline.
STEP 03: Request Recommenders
STEP 04: Pay non-refundable application fee of $75 or submit fee waiver.
STEP 05: Arrange to have your official test results sent to Brown University.
CLICK HERE for more information on Brown University Rhode Island Undergraduate information
CLICK HERE for application deadlines
Brown University Rhode Island Graduate admission
If you are interested in a program, please feel free to contact that program’s Director of Graduate Study. Please pay close attention to application deadlines, which vary by program.
Candidares wishing to apply for graduate admission at Brown University Rhode Island are first required to
a) Create an account by filling in their personal information and entering their email-ID and password.
On receiving your Username and Password you can apply online for admission.
CLICK HERE to apply online for Brown University Rhode Island Graduate admission
Brown University Rhode Island Academic Year
Fall Term: August to December
Spring Term: January to June
Brown University Rhode Island Tuition Fee
The annual average Brown University Rhode Island Tuition Fee is $ 44, 608/-.
Brown University Rhode Island Infrastructure
Brown University Rhode Island Infrastructure:-
Brown University is the largest institutional holder in the Providence region with properties in East Side and Jewelry district. Brown University Rhode Island infrastructure consists of beautiful facilities located in a richly historic urban setting. There are no clear physical landmarks to determine the start and end point of the campus. There is no official designation of different campus areas from the University, but the institution's buildings can be roughly categorized as follows.
Main campus: The main campus is known for its victorian era buildings that house various academic departments.
Pembroke Campus: This campus is made up of dormitories. The noteable exceptions being Alumni Hall, Andrews Commons and the Pembroke Center for Teaching and Research on Women.
East Campus: The East Campus which also houses various academic buildings.
The other features of the university infrastructure include John Hay Library (the second oldest library on campus), John Carter Brown Library ( housing the world's leading collection of primary historical sources relating to the Americas before 1825) and Haffenreffer Museum of Anthropology.
Brown University has committed to "minimize its energy use, reduce negative environmental impacts and promote environmental stewardship."
Brown University Rhode Island Student Life and Activities:-
Named by the Princeton Review as the # 01 College in America for Happy students, Brown University is frequently recognized for its global reach, many cultural events, numerous campus groups and activities, active community service programs, highly competitive athletics, and beautiful facilities located in a richly historic urban setting. Students traditions also form an important part of
Brown University Rhode Island Student Life and Activities.
Brown University Rhode Island Placements
Brown University Rhode Island Courses
Brown University Rhode Island Rankings
Following are the latest Brown University Rhode Island Rankings:
• U.S. News & World Report 2014 edition ranked Brown University 14th among national universities in India.
• Internationally, in 2012 Brown ranked 51st in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
• The 2012 QS World University Rankings placed Brown at 42nd.
• Brown ranked 5th in the country in Newsweek/The Daily Beast's "America's Brainiac Schools".
• As it had in 2007 and 2010, the 2011 Princeton Review email poll of college students ranked Brown 1st in the country for "Happiest Students."
• Brown is 3rd in the country (tied with Stanford) in the number of students awarded Fulbright grants, according to the October 2010 ranking compiled by the Chronicle of Higher Education.
Brown University Rhode Island Images
Brown University Rhode Island Videos
This text will be replaced