Tamil Nadu common entrance test is one of the leading entrance examinations. Every year, a large number of students take part in the common entrance test, therefore, in order to demarcate the number of students, the official authority will release the cutoff marks. It will be released in the online mode and will be available here soon after its official release. This post is the complete guidebook regarding the TANCET MBA Cutoff 2020, its definition, its purpose and terms related to the same.
About the Exam:
• TANCET is the common entrance test which the students should take and qualify in order to get admission in the colleges of the state.
• It is organized in June 2020 and aims at offering admission to the various postgraduate courses.
• It selects the most deserving and suitable candidates for the next round of selection.
• Only the eligible students can take this exam as the student’s eligibility will be checked throughout the admission procedure.
• The cutoff is defined as the lowest marks which are prescribed by the exam official bodies. The students will have to obtain more than or up to the cutoff marks so as to qualify for the next round of selection.
• The TANCET MBA
Cutoff 2020 will be released in the terms of rank or marks as per the requirement of the exam.
• Only those students will be shortlisted who will score more than the cutoff marks.
• The basic purpose of the cutoff is to limit the number of students in the counselling procedure.
• It is quite obvious that the number of participating students is much more than the seats available in the university. Therefore, the official authority will have to use some of the selection procedure so as to select the most deserving students for the admission.
• Usually, the students think that the official authority will release cutoff randomly but this is not true.
• There are various influential parameters which are analyzed while releasing the TANCETMBA Cutoff 2020 marks.
• Not all, but some of them are listed here for the students:
• Previous year trends in the cutoff
• Number of exam takers
• Hardness level of the exam
• Annual intake
• Highest score in the exam
• Marking scheme
• Reservation norms etc
Types of Cutoff:
• This type of cutoff is released by the official exam authority and should be accepted by all.
• On the basis of this cutoff, the rank list will be prepared for the students.
• It will be published only after taking the influential factors into consideration.
• This type of cutoff will be issued only for reference.
• This cutoff will be published by the unofficial sources such as educational experts, reputed coaching centers, and educational experts.
• This type of cutoff plays no role in the admission procedure.
• Basically, it is the faded picture of the actual cutoff.