The Cutoff of TS EAMCET 2021 will be announced by the JNTU after the release of TS EAMCET 2021
result. On the basis of cutoff, the students will be shortlisted for counselling and seat allotment. The cutoff is the minimum marks which must be scored by the students in order to qualify the exam. Only those students who will score prescribed cutoff marks set by the official authority will be eligible to take admission in the engineering programmes offered by various government and private colleges of Telangana states.
About the Exam:-
• TS EAMCET is the state level test conducted by JNTU i.e. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University for admission in the engineering programmes offered by Telangana states government and private colleges.
• On behalf of TSCHE i.e. Telangana State Council of Higher Education, the TS EAMCET entrance test is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University.
Some of the Influential factors are given below which may influence the cutoff to a great extent:
• Number of applications received
• No. of students appearing in the exam
• Availability of seats
• Reservation norms
• Previous year admission trends
• Question paper difficulty level
• Previous year cut off
• Marking scheme adopted by JNTU 2021
How to Download Cutoff List?
The Cutoff will be published in the online mode via Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University. The applicants must know the steps to check the same. Below are some simple steps which must be followed by the applicants to check their cutoff:
• Visit the official website of TS EAMCET.
• Click on to the desired link and enter the following details:
Date of Birth
• The cutoff list will be displayed on their computer screen.
• To download the Cutoff list, Press “Submit” button.
• The final step is to take the printouts of the cutoff list and keep it safe for future use.
• The competent authority i.e. the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Kakinada will decide the cutoff of TS EAMCET.
• Candidates will not be considered for further rounds of admission; if they fail to meet the cutoff which is the minimum marks which students have to obtain in order to get qualify.
• The examining authority i.e. the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) will compile the Merit List of TS EAMCET on the basis of cutoff.
• Students will be allotted seats as per their rank in the Merit List in the various engineering colleges of the state of Telangana.