Below you will find TSICET 2019
Admit Card. Telangana state integrated common entrance test is usually conducted in the month of May every year. This test is organized with the purpose to offer admission in the postgraduate courses. In order to take this exam, the students will have the official document i.e. TSICET Hall Ticket 2019. This admit card will be issued by the official authority of the exam i.e. Kakatiya University.
How to Download?
• The admit card is the official document and serves as the valid identity proof for the students.
• It will be issued by the official exam authority for only those students who have registered them on or before the deadline.
• The students should stick to the schedule as it will be available only for the limited duration of time.
• For the sake of student’s convenience, the direct link to download the TSICET Admit Card 2019 will be hosted here soon. The candidates can use this link so as to reach the official page of the admit card.
• To initiate the process, the aspirants need to enter some of the basic details asked in the online form. The basic details comprise of:
Date of Birth
• After adding these details, a copy of the admit card will be appeared on the display screen.
• Finally, the students can download the TSICET Admit Card 2019 by pressing the download button.
• After downloading the admit card, the students can take its print on the A4 size white paper.
• It is important for the students to scrutinize the details on the admit card. All the information present on this official document must be correct and verifiable. The entries like the name of the applicant, date of birth, category, father’s name etc must be identical to those mentioned on the application form.
• Apart from this, the admit card should contain all the essential information regarding the exam and the student.
• If the TSICET 2019 Admit Card will have any discrepancy or any information mismatches then the students can bring this problem to the notice of the official authority.
• Only those students will be allowed to enter the exam hall who have the correct and error – free admit card.
• The admit card must be kept safe and secure till the conclusion of the admission process.
• All the details mentioned in this official document should be clearly visible.
• The students are required to keep this important document in the good conditions as tainted or distorted admit cards will be totally unacceptable.
• Any kind of tampering in the Admit Card of TSICET 2019 will lead to the automatic disqualification.
Official Website: www.tsicet.org