Below you will find TSICET
2021 Application Form, Registration Procedure and Fee. The official authority will release the application form probably in the month of March 2021. The students can fill the application form only after ascertaining their eligibility. In order to appear in the entrance exam, it is important for the candidates to register them by completing the TSICET Application Form 2021. It will be published in the online mode and should be completed on or before the stipulated date.
TSICET Application Form 2021 – Important Dates:
Events - Dates:-
Registration opens - March 2021
Registration closes - April 2021
• As the application form will be filled in the online mode, therefore, the students need to have scanned images of photo and signature.
• The scanned files should be in the .jpg format.
• The size of the scanned photo must not exceed 30kb and the size of signature must not exceed 15 kb respectively.
• The photo should be clear and crisp as the blurred or unclear photographs are liable to be rejected.
• The photo in which the candidate’s face is covered with scarf or hairs will be rejected by the authority.
For SC/ ST - Rs 250
For other category candidates - Rs 350
How to Complete?
• The application form will be available only in the online mode, therefore, the exact procedure to fill the form is mentioned here for the students.
• It is important for the students to read the official guidelines first before making any entry in the TSICET Application Form 2021.
• Only one application form is required to be submitted by the students.
• The students need to fill the application form at their earliest so as to avoid the last hour rush.
• The direct link to complete the application form will be mentioned here soon.
• The exact procedure to fill the application form is provided here for the students.
Step 1: Payment of the registration fee:
• The students will have to pay the registration fee first so as to get the transaction ID. This can be done in two ways.
• TS Online: In this method, the students need to visit the TS online center with the details such as the name, father’s name, hall ticket number of the qualifying exam, DOB and mobile number. Pay the requisite fee and get the transaction ID.
• Credit or Debit Card: In this method, the students can pay the requisite fee through the credit or debit card by following the important instructions. After the successful payment, the students will get the transaction ID.
Step 2: Fill the application form:
• After getting the transaction id, the students can now fill the essential details in the TSICET Application Form 2021. The details will comprise of:
Choice of exam center
Qualifying exam details
Upload photo and signature
• After adding the details in the form, the students will have to verify the entered details. After verification, the candidates can read the declaration and click on the ‘I Agree’ button for the final submission of the application form.
• In the case, if the candidate has not completed the application form then the red flag alerts will be flashed on that field.
• The Application Form of TSICET 2021 must be completed in all respects.
Step 3: Print the application form:
• After completing the application form, the students need to print the same and keep it safe for the future reference.