TS integrated common entrance test is the management entrance examination which is usually scheduled in the month of May every year. Soon after the completion of the entrance exam, the official authority i.e. Kakatiya University will release the TSICET Result 2020 for the students. It will be issued only in the online mode and the students can easily check their result here. This exam is organized in order to offer admissions in the management courses in the universities and colleges of the Telangana state.
How to Check?
• The official authority will release the result in the response to the integrated common entrance test.
• The students can check their result here soon after its official availability.
• The direct link to check the TSICET
Score Card 2020 will be published here soon after its official release. The candidate can access the link so as to reach the result official page.
• There, the students will have to enter their roll number and other asked details in the online form.
• On adding these details, the result of the student will be displayed on the computer screen.
• The candidates are suggested to download their result and keep it safe for the future reference.
Re – Evaluation of answer sheets:
• An utmost care is taken to avoid errors in an evaluation, checking, scrutiny, tabulation, and ranking.
• However, the official authority will provide the facility of re – verification on the payment of Rs 1000 and for Photostat copy Rs 2000 by DD.
• This facility will be provided within 15 days from the date of declaration of the result.
• After this time limit, no requests will be entertained.
Tie – Breaking:-
• If two students secure the same rank then the tie between the two will be resolved by using the following tie – breaking procedure.
• First of all, the student’s marks in section A of the entrance exam will be considered.
• If still the tie persists then, the marks obtained in Section B will be taken into consideration.
• If still the tie remains then the student’s age will be taken into account so as to resolve the tie.
• It is essential for the students to obtain the minimum qualifying marks in common entrance test so as to qualify the same.
• The official authority i.e. Kakatiya University have prescribed the qualifying marks i.e. 25% marks which is 50 marks out of 200 marks.
• The students need to obtain minimum 50 marks so as to qualify the entrance exam.
• Ranks obtained by the students will be valid only for the current year.