The Admit Card of UPESEAT
for engineering is expected to be issued in the month of May 2023. This is the official document which will be issued to those aspirants who have registered them on or before the stipulated date. The students should bring the Admit Card at the examination center so as to appear in the exam. Without this, the student’s will be not allowed to enter the examination hall. The hall ticket will be generated only in the online mode.
• UPESEAT 2023 Examination will be organized by UPES i.e. University of Petroleum & Energy Studies for admission to B.Tech programme offered by UPES in various disciplines.
• The UPESEAT exam 2023 will be held in the month of May 2023.
• The exam will be conducted in online mode (Computer Based Test) only.
How to Download?
It is important for the students to know that admit card will be available in the online mode only and the downloading in the only way to obtain the same. The students can download the admit card by accessing the link which will be published here soon. The procedure to download the UPESEAT 2023
Hall Ticket is mentioned here for the students.
• In order to initiate the process, the aspirants are required to enter the login details. The details comprise of
• On entering these details, the aspirants will be able to see their UPESEAT 2023 hall ticket on the computer screen.
• Finally, the students need to download and take printouts of the admit card on the A4 size sheet.
Information Mentioned on the Hall Ticket
The student should know the important details which will be mentioned on the Admit Card.
• Student's name
• Father’s Name
• Photo and signature of the student
• Roll number
• Question Paper Language
• Date and time for the exam
• Reporting time
• Application number
• Examination center’s name and address
• Other exam related instructions
• In any situation, the Admit Card will not be transferable to anyone.
• If Applicants are also advised to carry a valid Id Proof along with the admit card.
• The students are directed to preserve their hall ticket in the excellent condition as the mutilated or damaged admit card will not be accepted by the invigilator.
• Also, the admit card will not be sent through post or any medium.
• The aspirants have to show their UPESEAT 2023 Admit Card every time on the demand of the invigilator.
• Any kind of alteration in the admit card will lead to the automatic disqualification.
• It is the prime duty of the students to verify the information printed on the admit card as the official authority is not responsible for any flaw or discrepancy on the admit card.