Below you will find UPESEAT Registration Form 2020 and Fee. The Application Form of UPESEAT 2020
is expected to start filling in from November 2019 so as to offer the admission in the engineering courses. The official authority i.e. University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES) will issue the application form in the online mode. The eligible students can fill the application form soon after its release. The students must fill the application form with the genuine information as the incorrect information will entail disqualification and shall render the applicant unfit for admission.
About the Exam:-
• UPESEAT stands for University of Petroleum & Energy Studies Engineering Aptitude Test.
• UPESEAT is conducted for those candidates who are interested in getting admission in various Undergraduate engineering courses (B.Tech programs).
• The UPESEAT exam is expected to be held in May 2020.
Important Dates (Tentative dates)
Apply online at website - https://www.upes.ac.in
Last Date to Apply - 3rd May 2020
Date of Examination - 8 May '20 - 15 May 2020
• Applicant must have email ID which he should keep active till the end of the UPESEAT 2020 Application Form Recruitment Process.
• As per specifications, students are required to have a soft copy of recent scanned photograph and signature.
• For making online payment of the application fee, keep the necessary payment document such as Net banking / Debit / Credit Card along with you.
How to fill?
The Application Form can be filled via online and offline mode. The eligible candidates who are willing to appear in UPESEAT 2020 examination must know the procedure of application form filling. Below mentioned are all sources to obtain Application Forms:
SOURCE 1 – University Campuses:
• Candidates have to go directly to the UPES enrollment offices at Dehradun to purchase the Application Form for UPESEAT 2020.
• Candidates have to make a payment by DD of Rs. 1750/- in the name of the university which should be payable at Dehradun.
SOURCE 2 – Online Forms:
• This is the most popular source of application forms will be the ONLINE APPLICATION PORTAL which has been launched on the Official Website of Exam.
• The online form submission for UPESEAT 2020 Application Form will require a photo and signature in digital format and also Online and offline Payment means such as DD/Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking.
Steps to fill the online application form:
• For filling up application forms, you have to Visit the official website of UPESEAT 2020.
• Fill the Application Form with basic required details such as Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Email ID, Mobile Number etc.
• Submit the form and then after submission, a unique auto-generated password and login ID get generated, that can be used for future login. So keep it safe.
• Then the candidates have to access that auto-generated account to fill the details like Category, Choice of examination centers, Academic details, Personal details, Contact details etc.
• Then upload Scanned Photograph and Signature according to the provided instructions.
• Pay the application fee through the Bank credit or debit card/net banking.
• Click on submit button to submit application form of UPESEAT 2020.
• The application form should be conserved by the students in hard copy as well as soft copy.
UPESEAT 2020 Application Form Fee:
• Offline Application Form Fee i.e. through DD = Rs.1750/- only.
• Online Application Form Fee i.e. through debit/credit card or net banking = Rs.1850/- only.