Below you will find UPSEE 2019 Registration Form and Fee. The application to the UP state entrance examination shall be made through the online mode only. The students need to complete the application form on or before the stipulated date. This UPSEE Application Form 2019 will be open to the all the students who satisfy all the conditions of eligibility. The online application form will be self – explanatory. It is expected to be available in the month of February 2019.
Apply online at website :- http://www.upsee.nic.in
• While filling the application form, the students need to fill the valid email id and mobile number.
• As the application form will be issued in the online mode, therefore, the students need to have the scanned copy of the photo and signature.
• The photo should be of high – quality and taken in the professional studio.
• The UPSEE Application Form 2019 will the blurred photograph is liable to be rejected.
• The scanned files should be in the jpeg format.
• The background of the photo should be white and uncluttered.
• The photo should be colored with the name of the candidate printed on it.
How to Complete?
• The application form will be available in the online mode and the students will have to submit the same on or before the deadline.
• Before making any entry in the application form, the students need to read and understand the official instructions first.
• The direct link to fill the application form will be available here soon for the students.
• In order to initiate the process, the students need to fill the necessary details in the application form such as:
Test center preference
Educational details etc
• On furnishing these details in the UPSEE Application Form 2019, the students are required to choose the password and the security question.
• After choosing the password, the students are required to read the declaration and click on the ‘I Agree’ button.
• On the final submission of the form, the application number will be generated and appeared on the screen. The students need to remember this application number along with the password till the end of the admission procedure.
• The next step is to upload the scanned files of the photo, left thumb impression and the signature as per the official guidelines. The students are required to check the uploaded images and then click on the save button.
• After saving the scanned files, the students need to move towards the next step of the Application Form of UPSEE 2019
and remit the application fee by choosing the convenient mode of payment such as credit card/ debit card/ net banking.
• After the successful payment, the transaction number will be generated and appeared on the screen.
• Note down the transaction number and download the confirmation page. The students are required to retain the confirmation page safely.
UPSEE Application Fee:-
For Male students of Gen/ OBC category Rs 1300
For Female students of all category and students of SC/ ST category Rs 600