Below you will find UPSEE 2020
Cutoff rank. The cutoff will be released along with the result of the entrance exam. It is minimum qualifying marks which are needed to be scored in the entrance exam so as to qualify the same. Different cutoffs will be issued for the different level of admission. Also, it will be available only in the online mode and the published here soon after its official publication.
About the Exam:
• UP state entrance exam or commonly known as UPSEE is one of the leading entrance examinations in the country.
• This exam is usually organized in the month of April every year.
• This exam aims at selecting the most deserving students and imparts admission to them in their desired courses.
• The cutoff will be issued by the official exam body for the students. It is defined as the lowest marks which the students will have to secure in the entrance exam.
• Basically, the cutoff will be published to limit the students for the counseling by selecting only those students who really deserves to be there.
• The students who have secured more than or up to the cutoff marks are considered for the ranking purpose.
• The merit list will be prepared by keeping the candidates who have obtained the marks more than the UPSEE 2020
Terms related to it:
• Soon after the completion of the entrance exam, the unofficial sources such as the educational portals, educational institutes etc will release the cutoff known as expected cutoff marks.
• This is just released for the reference and plays no role in the admission process.
• It may or may not be similar to the actual one.
• Along with the result, the official authority will publish the actual cutoff marks.
• Based on the actual cutoff, the merit list shall be prepared and published by the exam official authority.
• This cutoff is totally unquestionable and unchallengeable.
Previous Year Stats:
• The previous year statistics of the cutoff marks is mentioned here for the students.
• The opening and closing ranks of the top engineering branches are mentioned here for the students.
• The upcoming UPSEE Cutoff 2020 will be available soon till then the candidates can check the last year cutoff marks.
Branch - Opening rank - Closing rank
CSE - 23 - 34965
IT - 211 - 34966
ME - 105 - 34984
Electronics and communication engineering - 372 - 34948
Chemical engineering - 344 - 34775
EE - 195 - 34981
Civil engineering - 338 - 34992
Aeronautical engineering - 238 - 25785
Manufacturing engineering - 343 - 24107